Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I want to...

Once I’m home, I only have three weeks to prepare for my move to NY, but here’s a list of the fun things I’m looking forward to squeezing in during that time:
  • Playing basketball in the driveway with my dad, at least a game of HORSE and around the world.
  • Eating Taco Bell.
  • Visiting my grandma, my aunts and the rest of the Michigan family.
  • Going to a grocery store after 7 p.m., finding it still open and marveling at the ridiculously low prices.
  • Flying to Florida to visit my mom and brother, who I haven’t seen since Christmas.
  • Renting a bunch of movies from Mammoth to catch up on the blockbusters I’ve missed.
  • Sleeping in late in my own bed.
  • Passing out the many souvenirs that I’m pretty sure won’t all fit in my suitcase.
  • No comments: