Wednesday, December 07, 2005

This is the story of seven strangers...

Have you heard about the next supposed location for "The Real World?" It's Detroit, or rather a high-class condo in downtown Royal Oak. I'm sure I'm the last person to hear about it, but rumors say the next season of roommates will work at the Superbowl. Which means the cast is here now. It's kind of a crazy thought. It'll be interesting to see how they portray the city. I bet they make it seem like Royal Oak is part of Detroit, completely avoiding the 30-minute plus drive that separates the two.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Wow, apparently you aren't the last one to hear about this, because I haven't either. This season should be good because we'll recognize a lot of the places... Anyways, hope you're enjoying your days of relaxation! I'm ready to fall asleep.
~Abbey