Saturday, February 03, 2007

"Woah"

That's a "woah" as in Joey Lawrence, added in with a bit of NKOTB's Joey McIntyre, and the less-famous 98 Degrees Lachey brother, Drew. What in the world could bring these three has-beens together? Dancing with the Stars, of course. (Well, that and the desparate need to revive their careers and dwindling bank accounts.) I never thought I'd see a Dancing with the Stars touring show. Actually, I didn't even know such a thing existed. But Friday night I got to see these three fading stars in full toe-pointing, hip-shaking action after Vanessa's dad acidentally ordered six extra tickets. I must say, I was impressed. The professional dancers were amazing, and the celebs were able to keep up pretty well. I don't know how you could leave the show without being just a little tempted to sign up for classes at Arthur Murray.

No comments: